Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $28,200. Tuition Includes:
- Comprehensive Academic Day School Program
- Morning Childcare from 8:00-8:30
- Optional Pragmatic Language “Game Club” facilitated by our Speech and Language Pathologist twice a week
- Orton-Gillingham Small Group Reading Remediation Program
- Modified Math Curriculum
- Regular Field Trips, including our Field Studies Week of outdoor education.
Financial Aid Information
Raskob understands that the decision as to what school you send your child is very important; we would like that decision to be made based on academic fit as opposed to financial feasibility. Raskob aims to offer as many payment options as possible with the hope that one will fit each family’s needs. Below you will find information on how to determine eligibility for financial assistance; applicants must complete the following steps:
- Visit the SSS website and fill out an application online at http://sssbynais.org/parents/apply
- Online application must be completed by February 8, 2019.
- Submit a copy of your 2017 federal tax forms and your 2017 W2 directly to SSS by February 8, 2019. If your taxes are not completed, please do so asap. Your FA award will be contingent on receipt of these documents and may need to be changed if your estimates are inaccurate. If an extension is needed on your 2018 tax forms, ALL tax forms must be completed and turned in no later than May 1, 2019 in order to receive financial assistance.